Municipal District Office

MD Office Edited

This 1914 building was the first Municipal District 519 office and built in Spruce Grove. It was used for the district office until they outgrew the space in 1923 and moved into offices in Spruce Grove. It was moved to the Pinchbeck farm, since Mr. Edmund Pinchbeck was the first secretary & treasurer, where he continued to use it for an office. The building had extra siding added in the 1930s and was used as a brooding house, granary, and storage shed over the years. It was donated to the Museum in 2008 by his granddaughters, Doris Lipsett and Kay Baldwin.  © The Pioneer Museum